Monday, December 3, 2012

Three months later...

It's a lot easier for me to look at pictures from college and clothes that don't fit than to remember what kind of royal mess my body was when the Wince was first born.  Today I am grateful that my body is fully functioning again and that I don't have a heinous rash anywhere on my body.  I am also grateful that Rella takes naps in her pack-n-play now, and no longer needs to be touching me to sleep.

We've had a lot of fun in the last three months.  Most recent visitors include my paternal grandparents, the Waldons, and my best friend Stephanie.  We're very happy to live in an eternal summer and love it when people come to visit!

I like this picture because it reminds me of pictures of my dad and me. 

Getting fish tacos and California burritos with Steph.


When I visited my folks for Thanksgiving Rella slept in a suitcase. Well, I didn't get a picture of it, so Tristan so thoughtfully took her picture in a duffle bag.

First time feeling sand.
More bath fun.

My dad enjoying the Elmo ride at Sea World.


My grandparents have a timeshare about an hour away--so nice. 

Catching a family picture wherever we can.  Wince making her usual face. 

Touching star fish in the tide pools.


Just your average jr high picture.


I love my sweet family.  I just think this picture is precious. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is the loveliest. and dang, is she tan or what? I miss and love your little family!

    ReplyDelete