Monday, September 2, 2013

TP

Let this be marked as the day I realized I was going mom-crazy.

Quincey kept trying to eat the toilet paper from the hall cupboard.  She would unwrap each one like a birthday present, rip a piece off, look at it in admiration, throw it in her mouth before I could swat her hand away, and smack her lips in pure pleasure.  After a few minutes my common sense was overtaken with wonder...  I ripped off some myself.  My daughter made me question years and years of KNOWING that toilet paper didn't taste good.  I put it in my mouth... and immediately spit it out.  Still gross.  She's crazy.  I'm crazy--recently...by that adorable sorceress.  I'm hoping it's reversible.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I'm just glad you didn't say it was good! Then you'd need to be checked in somewhere. Glad to know it's just a case of the everyday-mom-crazies! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I like that you're crazy :) So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete