Our little baby has gone more places in the womb than any
spoiled kid goes in a year. It had
better hold her off because we aren’t going too many places once she’s actually
born…
-Birch Aquarium
-Sea World
-Ft Lauderdale beach
-Epcot
-Typhoon Lagoon
-Pirate and Treasure Museum
-Fort Mantanzas
-some clear-water springs in Florida (don’t remember the
name)
-the Everglades
-Michigan (and met all her Penhallegon cousins)
-Grandma & Grandpa Bushnell’s
-the Waldons
-Coronado and other San Diego beaches
-San Diego Zoo
-Padres major league baseball game
I believe she got to go to Oregon with us too… Hard to say exactly when my little buddy first
hitched a ride on the Kim-mom, but I like to think she has enjoyed her
time. I know when she’s ready for me to
get up and get moving because she kicks the most in the morning and only lets
up when I get out of bed. She must also
like to stretch, because during the day she pretty much only kicks under my ribs
and on my bladder. She seems to think
there is not enough room in there for slouching or any tight bands on my
part—she will kick those too. Six more
weeks before our little princess arrives (give or take ten days). We can’t wait to meet her!

YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! And...Michigan?! What?! I had no idea you had family there. I was just there visiting my parents. Where were you? (Better facebook me your reply; I always forget to check back on blog comments.)
ReplyDeleteKaylee says, "I wish you have a good time when you have a baby and I love you." Cael says, "Happy Birthday" haha. We love you and that belly!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good with your prego belly! And those wind-energy things are called Turbines. :) I can't believe you have been to all those places in just 8 months!
ReplyDelete