Thursday, October 18, 2012
My New Favorite Invention
This week I discovered the baby swing, and thank goodness! Quincey LOVES it. Turns out she just wants to be moving all the time. Now I can be productive during the day without the hassle and back-aches that come with strapping her to me. (I still love the strapping method for out-of-the-apartment errands, by the way.) What used to be hopeful wishes for exercising, showering and cooking are now practically guaranteed! Today I finally went through my pre-pregnancy clothes--so awesome. (The not-fitting-into-my-jeans part was less awesome...) I found this one at a consignment store after deeming the brand new prices unacceptable. The one I went to had several kinds--there are small infant swings and ones that plug in and ones that "swing both ways." Ours plays "Clair de Lune," amongst other tunes. And the funky looking thing on the left is the tray put up. Anyway, the point is I love the swing and would recommend it to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment