Thanks to our awesome family, we have tons of cute girl clothes. I think these beensy little onsies from Hannah are my favorite:
I'm excited to see how our little girl looks in them! With all the unknowns that come with this gig, pretty much the only thing we can plan on is loving her like crazy. As far as a name, we will pick one when we meet her. Hopefully it will just come to us when we see her face. This is the list we're bringing to the hospital:
Quincey Lillian Penhallegon
Elsie Louella Penhallegon
Annalynn June Penhallegon
Ashlynn Regina Penhallegon
Kinley Annette Penhallegon
Grae Kathryn Penhallegon
We're using family names for middle names. Emma is another middle name on the list. It was with Reese, but I'm just not sold on that name. The boy names were a lot easier for us to come up, but we will just have to wait to use those.
cutie names! can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Can't wait! Little girls are so fun! Love all the names!
ReplyDelete