Quincey is my world now, so all I have to post is pictures of her. We watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting," and my favorite line was probably, "I love my baby so much I'm worried I'm going to eat him." I don't know how to order these yet, but I hope to learn someday.
| While the mom-in-law was visiting. |
| Our first family photo where we're all fully clothed. If we wanted a crying picture we would've taken her out of the sling before taking it. |
| The many faces of Quincerella... |
| We got to see Luis' family while they were in town. |
| The other one was blurry. I was torn. |
| Tristan likes to make Quincey a nest before putting her down. |
| Sporting some clothes to say the words she can't say--yet. |
| Her power stance. |
| More of her great faces. |
| We call these her crazy eyes. |
| I think I'll see this one again in a few years, along with the words "I don't want to talk about it, Mom!" |
| Another one of her poses. |
She is so darn cute! Just like you! So glad mom in law got to come visit. Tell her hello for me:) Love you much! Keep up the posts:)
ReplyDelete