Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quincey-rella

Here are some pictures of our brand-spanking new daughter.  At three weeks she already knows how to make lots of noises.  She can growl and hiss and quack and squeak and even make elephant sounds.  I don't have lots of pictures with her because I was mostly immodest for the first bit of her life due to a hideous double-rash on my belly.  I am willing to send a picture of that privately upon request.  Most of her best pictures were taken with a phone, but we're trying to take more with the camera for obvious reasons.
So stylish.
Taking a nap with Grandpa Bushnell.

She must always have her hands up by her face.

Hanging out with Grandma Bushnell.


She will try to eat anything that is in front of her face, and she will be vicious about it.

Dad helping her sit up and look around.

She doesn't like bright lights, being cold, or getting changed.

Our little bean is now a burrito.

Grandma Bushnell, Mom, Quincey, Great Grandma Russell

I love the forehead wrinkles.

A cow from Grandpa Bushnell.

And a bear--she is spoiled already.

The long lean limbs are definitely not from me.  Those are dad's.

She is a master yawn-er.

We got to see Aunt Shley when she came down for a dance performance.

Dad thinks Quincey is a cute little toy.  Quincey thinks Dad is a chew toy.


She has awesome puff hair.

Trying to eat the air.

Hanging out with Grandma Penny.

Trying to eat Dad--again.


4 comments:

  1. Kim, you are SO funny and you have the CUTEST baby!! I miss you lots. I enjoyed the cute little video and the cute little pictures. I especially enjoyed the cute little wrinkles on her legs in the pic where she is stretching. I also enjoyed the picture of you. This is why we will always be bffs. The end. Love you. - Sturph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I love this post and I think your little one is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Kim!!!!! UGH! She is perfect. Just perfect! I keep wanting to call you, but I don't know if you are sleeping, showering, attempting to leave the house, etc. I should just call! I will. I'll call you. :) I'll try to tonight or tomorrow during the day. I love you dearly! I want to hear ALL the details!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete