Saturday, March 16, 2013

Photo Shoot

I had Quincey do a photo shoot.  She had just learned how to sit up so it was hard for her to stay sitting up for long.  I still got a few decent ones and some pretty funny ones.

This is from a family hike.  Tristan enjoyed getting lost for a bit.  He enjoyed less having to wait for his clumsy wife to struggle through the brush and uneven path.

My favorite outfit--from Marsha.

Hanging out with dad in the morning--I think he has hopes of her becoming a concert xylophonist.

We had a surprise visitor one Saturday night!  This friend was waiting outside our front door.

Gearing up for the Penhallegon smile.

And there it is, folks!  Already a pro.



This outfit is from Donna.  She is so cute and happy.



She doesn't like the bright sun.  TOO BAD!  It is only going to get brighter, little love.

And this is her Russell face. 

Re-discovering sand--it's hard to remember back past last week.  Love this little dress--it's from Tristan's sisters.

Not easy to take a picture and hold her up at the same time, but I'm really cool so I can do it.

Her eyes are certainly not blue, but they are lighter than mine.  Hazel maybe?  We'll know for sure in a year, I guess.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when you blog. 1 - because you post lots of pics. 2 - because you are one of my favorite people ever! 3 - because Quincy is just so gosh darned adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stephanie! Oh how I love that little girl and her leg rolls! I'll say this every time. She looks just like you! Lucky lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Otsy sunglasses. She takes them off if it isn't sunny but loves them if it is bright out. Quinnie is looking adorable in all of her outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, you have such an adorable little girl! I love seeing all your pictures on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete